Let me live that fantasy

Euphrosyne

gems
size
build
player
07-19-2013, 12:09 AM

>

Syne stood stone still, her ears turned back against her skull as the white brute moved again, his head now over her hips. Her eyes shut tight through the agonizing moments that his tongue ran over her hip and down her leg, sending another confused shutter jolt through her body. As soon as his tongue left her skin her eyes opened again and she jumped away from him on a reflex, not running, but turning around so that her hips her turned away from his reach. Her emerald eyes were clouded with confusion. Her body was screaming yes, go with him, do what he wishes. Her mind, being the more logical of the two, was reminding her that he was a perfect stranger. Why in the world would she want to give pups to a wolf she hardly knew? Besides that, why in the world was he intent on pups? Why her? So many questions swirled in her mind and muddled her thoughts even more.

"Why?" was her simple question. Her mind needed a reason to give in to his temptations before it would let her eager body do what it wished. "I've never met you before, why should I let you have me? And what would I gain by letting you?" Her instincts called out at her, telling her that pups were good enough reason in itself, and of course her own selfish needs for him played with her mind as well. It had been some time since her last encounter with a brute that was so... willing and tempting. She hated her weakness for brutes in times like these. It had gotten her into trouble before, but never anything quite like with Isardis.

Speech,