ardent

Psychedelic Journey

Secret

gems
size
build
player
04-02-2013, 09:30 PM

This poor brute. He had no idea what he walked into. He stood in the middle of the most merciless pack in the lands. And he not a clue. All he hoped for was that he could protect them, yet half these wolves would sooner die than be indebted to another. A wicked sneer crossed her face as she shook her head. Not to mention he was getting twisted in his story. He hadn't crossed a pack in so long, yet here he was proclaiming to throw down his life for one. This was going to be interesting. "So you expect me to believe that after being a loner for so long, that you are going to throw down your life for another?" she lifted a brow at him in question. If only he knew. It really was too bad that it was quiet around here today, perhaps another wolf would stumble upon them? Most wouldn't take so kindly to a trespasser. Even with the intentions to join. "What are your weaknesses?" Most wouldn't give up any of their weaknesses, or just make some answer or they had rehearsed this like most. Though this brute didn't seem to have anything figured out.

"Talk here."

OOC: I hope you don't mind, but I asked another wolf to come in, to help introduce dante to the pack ;p