Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
05-22-2015, 04:52 PM
ooc: This is likely to be one of the last opportunities to thread with Soliloquy so if you do join, I ask that you please try to keep the thread active.

There was a bitter chill to the air thanks to the furious winds a frantic flurry of snow that attempted to freeze anything it landed on. None of that seemed to bother one figure, pushing on through the harsh conditions at the same steady, unwavering pace. Soliloquy was practically invisible here, so easy to miss if you glanced at the scene. He had numbed emotions to match the same numbness the cold tried to bring him but none of that was enough, there was not an ounce of relief at all.

He was a complete an utter mess now, a scraggly coat that clearly hadn't been groomed for some time and thinning form that looked rather gaunt and unhealthy. He was almost unrecognisable, not even a shadow of his former confident and prideful self. There was no purposeful prowl, instead a senseless shuffle on and on through the lands. He had no set path and lacked any sort of goal, he just walked and walked and even though he was running out of land, there was still far more walking to be done before he could escape.