Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-23-2015, 12:05 AM
So much was happening all at once, but it was all easily seen by the high energy Elementas. Before he had run off to Gaia, Terrae had spoken to him, and with an easy grin Voltage would shake his head. "Dear brother, it is no trouble. Its a necessity, really." He said with a gentle grin. Nothing was too much trouble for his siblings. He'd walk to the end of the earth to get Terrae his favorite herb if he wanted it. Going on a "grand adventure" to find a tutor was nothing compared to the lengths he could go. But he left them there to talk, glad that Arian seemed to be socializing with his rather large family. Not all the Elementas were social butterflies like him, and he knew that, but he also knew that this was a great way to get all those nervous introductions out of the way in a happy and energetic setting. After that, friendship was easy! He didn't miss Allen entirely, but he had been too happy to see Gaia to pay him too much mind at this moment. But that would change.

He stood close to Gaia as Glacier approached, grinning pleasently up at his littermate as he spoke directly to his little cloud. He was proud beyond belief that Gaia had come, proud that his family would get to meet her. And they would, all of them, even if he had to drag Serefina in by the tail and threat of the ocean. "We'll just have to have all the fun so when we brag about it, they can all be jealous for not joinin us." He said to Glacier's comment, grinning brightly.

Pip would join them then, and he'd grin brightly, dipping his head in her direction. "I am so glad that you've come! How is Fiori?" He asked brightly before looking at his brother. "Glacier, this is Epiphron of Fiori. Pip, this is my big brother Glacier, and the other half of our leader pair." He said, eyes shining before he hummed. "Well, sadly only so many of my siblings seem to want to join us so far. But Terrae, my healer of a brother I told you about, is over there with Locha, Gale, and Astrea; my little sisters. Four of my siblings are missing, but I'm sure you'll meet them someday." He said with a grin, pointing out his four siblings.

He would look at Gaia then and smile brightly. "And this is Gaia, my little cloud. Gaia belongs to a pack more north of here, but I hope one day she might join us on the beach." He said softly, almost without thought. It was a simple wish, one he felt with his entire heart, but one he hadn't brought up with her yet. Shaking his head with a slight smile he lifted his head then and looked towards his siblings. "Arian of Sonctius and Allen of Abaven are over with my siblings as well. I also caught a hare especially for you, since you said you don't much care for our main...food source" He laughed then, watching as the party seemed to grow. Novella and Akemi were here as well, but he'd wait to go meet up with them. For now, he wanted to take Gaia to go meet his siblings without seeming so rude to Epiphron.

"Pip, would you care to join me, come meet my siblings?" He asked then, taking a step towards the group before looking at Glacier. "You too, brother. I'll introduce you to the others." He said with a grin before turning to Gaia and nuzzling into her neck fur, a small smile upon his lips as he would guide her (if she were willing) towards his siblings.

"Like Lightning"

[Spoke to Terrae, Glacier, Gaia, Epiphron and noticed everyone else :| ]