Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
05-25-2015, 11:51 AM

Locha waited patiently with a kind smile, even if were not to be seen, for the girl to answer. When she did it was politely. The woman's smile widened. It wasn't every day you found a wolf with good manners, despite the circumstances. The girl introduced herself as Aniya and confirmed that she was lost. Locha looked at her with empathy. She knew how that felt.

The girls' next request took her aback a little. "Miss Locha? Could you tell me more about Donostrea? Can any wolves join it? The water-loving wolf looked at the frail girl below her. It nearly broke her heart that she'd have to deny her.
"Donostrea is my family's pack. I'm really sorry Aniya, but you can't join." Locha's voice cracked a little as she apologized. She'd just met the girl and didn't know her but she couldn't help feel sorry for her.
"I can't let you join, but there are other packs around. I know a few that I'm sure could help you. If you want I could get you a meal and point you in the right direction?" she said. Even if she couldn't let the girl into her home, she still wanted to help.

""