Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
05-25-2015, 08:10 PM

Aware of his arrival, Warja would have bumped Kismet's shoulder in greeting if he were in bumping range, but he sat just out of reach, so instead she spared him a brief and preoccupied smile. She was glad he was there. Her mother's words did little to soothe her unease. The young fae was debating scooting back so she could lean against the big lug when Eirik arrived. Sage soon followed and then Akemi, who spoke her heart and offered the promise of a future in the form of Secretua's rebirthing. Lastly came Keiki who voiced a question before buddying up to their brother.

Alamea was the first to respond to Akemi's suggestion. After a few more seconds of thought, Warja also made up her mind. She had an idea of where she wanted to go, of what she'd do next. First and foremost she wanted to find out what had happened to her dad. Secondly, as her mother had pointed out, winter was coming. Warja, as her mother had, recognized the need for a pack. "I too appreciate the offer, but I also can't accept. I'm going to look for dad," her gaze flicked to her family and lastly to Kismet, who had been her rock since puppyhood, "And while I do that, I think having the support of a pack is in my best interest. I have a pack in mind. I met a woman by the name of Katja not long ago and I was impressed with her. She has a pack by the name of Yfir and while we talked she told me a bit about it." She shook her head slightly in remembered awe. "I think it will be a good fit for me, and while I'd love it if you all came with me," Warja shrugged and smiled softly, "I think we'd look for different things in a pack, so I understand if you don't want to come with." She'd miss them terribly if they decided to go elsewhere, but ultimately it was up to each of them and she respected their sovereignty.

""