ardent

Every step that I ran

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
05-26-2015, 01:28 PM

Yes... Moments and times of peace were a beautiful thing. She knew in her old pack, unknowingly just like Talvi’s, there would have been more instances of rivalry and feuding between the wolves gathered. No... These festivities were much calmer. Peaceful. She would breathe in, wondering what it might have been like if her father had held this festival instead. Certainly much more bloodshed and ruin. The thought made her shudder. She didn’t want such things... Especially when Einarr and Zisa might be poking about as well.

Talvi was the woman’s name, and Akemi would do her best to commit it to her memory, at least for today. The one eyed woman would shift on her paws, closing the single orb. “Will you be staying a while? I believe I overheard something about hunting and spars being set up, if either of those things suit your fancy.” The thought of participating in a hunt and perhaps showing off a bit of her prowess had her excited. She would open her single orb again, letting it fall on the slate woman.

“...Have you been in Alacritia long?” She decided to tack on, almost as if it was an afterthought.

"Listen to me talk," 'or read my thoughts.'