Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
05-26-2015, 03:10 PM

All he said was that he could relate to her words and she would nod in response, acknowledging his words while psychoanalyzing her own. She took a deep and rather soothing breathe when he suggested that they move outside. It was cramped inside the small den and she had never been a fan of walls whilst awake. She would move swiftly across the ground as her blue fur rose from it and she trotted gracefully outside the den that Tinaro claimed as his own.. It was funny how her search for a resting place had brought on such a conversation. It was a good one; one conversation that she had not had the likes of in a while. She supposed that she had sort of had a similar conversation with Lark though he did not show nearly as much understanding as she.

The sun shone down on her back as she exited the cave. She allowed herself to breathe in the senses and catch familiar and strange scents across the lands she now called home. "If you don't mind my asking, Tinaro: Were you close to your mother before she passed?" The young girl could very much see Tinaro as being a friend - something she did not find often. Friends were often fake and hard to understand in her mind but something was different with him. She gave him a curious look as she kept in mind all that she had learned in this conversation alone. Of course, he knew equally as much about her and he was free to ask whatever questioned he liked. She had always been curious about ones closeness to family.

Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Avatar Credit goes to euphoriclies on dA/Sarah on RoW