Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
05-26-2015, 03:27 PM
Talvi had been conceived in the midst of a war, her existence could well have started another and yet she had been surprisingly spared of violence throughout her life. Perhaps thanks to that she didn't seek trouble, though certainly wasn't opposed to participating if things turned ugly, she hadn't been brought up to be weak in spite of the calm life she had led so far though evidently Akemi had seen a fair share of violence in her time.

"Perhaps." She responded simply, they did sound rather interesting. As a loner it had been so long since she had participated in any training for such events and a chance to freshen up her skills and perhaps learn more would be valuable. She wouldn't commit just yet though, if these latest months had proven anything it seemed that Talvi wasn't always the greatest with snap decisions.

"I was born here, I've never left." Talvi answered in response to her time in Alacritia. She knew others came and went from the lands from time to time, many of her own siblings it seemed. Though she had no one place to call home though, it seemed so far that somewhere in Alacritia itself would remained her home.