Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-27-2015, 12:02 AM

When was the last time she had been out here at the battlefield? This place held so many memories for her... way too many for a three year old she was sure. Spars, pack challenges, a death match for her father's head... She had spilled her fair share of blood here in her time and perhaps she would shed some more today. It had been far too long since she had fought for any reason. It used to be a thing she enjoyed, something she worked hard to perfect to a science. Did she still have her skill?

She spotted a white male that was marked with black and brown who looked to be the same height as her, though perhaps a bit more bulky. Her days of playing mother and wife had lessened her muscle mass a bit, but she was still no weakling by any means. She shook out her coat and held herself with a confidence she hadn't pulled out since her days as an alpha and trotted up to him before stopping several feet away. "If I had to guess, I'd say you're looking for a spar," she said with a smirk. "It isn't often a young wolf is out here for another reason."

"Talk" "You" Think