Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-27-2015, 02:37 PM

It seemed it was his only option, for even now as he felt himself tensing over the prospect of sitting still he could feel pain ebbing into his core. It was unlikely he would be able to move around even if he wanted to. 'I've got a couple ideas. I want to set you up on top of the boulder, you'll be able to keep an eye out over the territory.' Well, that was a better idea than being shoved in a den for a few days. Not to mention his proximity to Rhythm would mean days worth of companionship. "I guess that wouldn't be entirely unpleasant," he voiced only slightly begrudgingly. 'Someone told me sometimes, even if it hurts, you still gotta move around.' He chuckled, sending a shooting pain into his gut. "That someone hadn't, at that time, been gutted by a ballsy she-devil." A smirk crossed his features as he watched her move off of him, releasing her pressure on his belly as she did so. He also noted, with extreme amusement, that she seemed to be deliberately trying to avoid eye contact with his manhood. He smirked again, devilishly so, as he listened to her ramble about taking it easy for at least a few weeks. "So no women, then?" It seemed he was determined to make her uncomfortable for his own amusement.

""

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.