Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-27-2015, 04:43 PM

He would continue to gaze at her in her weakened state as she explained what she'd done. She'd gone up against a tiger, a tiger! "You've got more balls than I remember," he quipped - hinting at their tryst only a season or two ago. She went on to explain that she hadn't seen a healer because they would kill her. "They might miss their chance if you don't let someone see to you. I could coerce Rhythm to only lecture you a little, I'm sure." He liked to think he had a fairly good relationship with her, and he was fairly certain he could convince her to give Mercy a break and just take care of her. She stood, much to his surprise, and reopened one of her wounds. "That's it, you're seeing one of them. Soon." There was a tone in his voice that suggested he wouldn't take no for an answer. "Nearly being the operative word," he slyly responded, his voice low and carrying a hint of seduction. She circled around him like a bird of prey and he stood stock still, allowing her eyes to rove over him. "And you probably shouldn't be taking on tigers, so we're both rebels." His eyes fixated on hers, "You haven't commented on my other injury," he voiced low and with a seductive growl. Had she noted that his manhood had taken a hit amongst his other wounds? He stretched his nose forward until it was nearly touching hers, until he could feel her breath on his whiskers. "Take a closer look," he commanded, a twinkle in his eye.

""

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.