Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-27-2015, 05:17 PM

Arian watched him carefully, she was still nervous around strangers and a lot of Abaven were strangers. However if they were to be allies they needed to trust each other. She smiled and nodded her head on how he would ask starling about it. "That sounds great, and he's welcome to meet me before he makes a final decision. The worse thing would for him to hate me and still have to learn herbs from me." though she certainly hoped the boy wouldn't hate her.

"Are you certain that would be okay, I wouldn't want to impose on your pack." Arian would say with a bit of sparkle in her blue eyes. Of course she wanted to stay, but her manners implored her to make sure it was okay otherwise she would feel bad. Besides, it wouldn't be good if she had a panic attack around his others members, since they wouldn't know what to do.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.