Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-27-2015, 08:49 PM

The idea of staying on top of Rhythm's boulder for the next few days appealed to him, mostly because he truly believed that she wouldn't have offered the same to anyone else but him. Perhaps his ego had created this belief. Whatever the case, he considered it a great compliment for her to offer such a thing to him. He watched her flush and shift her weight nervously when he brought up the subject of intimacy, and he had to hold in his laughter with all his might. "Well I certainly don't want to lose it," he voiced, his tone cracking with a slight hint of laughter. "I'm sorry, I was just kidding Rhythm." While it amused him to no end making her uncomfortable, he knew that he couldn't push that boundary or she would think less of him. "You're just kind of hilarious when you're uncomfortable." He smirked, though his features were definitely innocent. This was all in good fun. "So, you wanna help me up on that boulder? I can't imagine I'll make it on my own." The idea of keeping an eye on everything even while he was injured was a good one, and he was eager to get a better vantage over the knolls.

""

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.