Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
05-28-2015, 03:39 PM

A slight breeze made her eyes close and her head raised slightly. The soft fall breeze swept through her fur as a light spray of the rapidly moving water hazed over her already soaked paws. She loved the water and fall. She turned her head as her eyes opened again, Lark making a retort that made her smile. “I am envious, Lark. I’d kill to have the closeness to my family that you do to yours.” She said as her cerulean eyes focused in on his emerald ones. She fought back a frown for these feelings but the sadness flooded through her eyes. She did not take offense or any sort of cold feelings from Lark’s retort to hers but she did make a point in stating something for her favor.

“Your life may have been better, but my life made me flexible to all sorts of challenges. I know not to cringe when I watch a wolf bleed out in front of me. I know how to behave in a prison situation. These things have made me who I am today, which is why I reflect on them often. I appreciate your honesty.” Her words were dismissive as she jumped through the rocks to get back onto solid land.

Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Avatar Credit goes to euphoriclies on dA/Sarah on RoW