gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
05-29-2015, 05:51 PM
Through narrowed eyes, teeth would seek flesh. Enigma's attempt at gaining a hold upon the older male failed, his forepaws sliding off his rump, however, his teeth would seem to make contact but not as much as he had hoped. Nonetheless, at least he had done some damage. The other male, however, had repositioned them. Keeping them parallel, and it was in this that Enigma could keep his movement. As he slid away from Eridanus, he used the momentum to take another leap forward, saving himself somewhat from the grasp his opponent tried to get upon his abdomen. As he leaped forward (towards Eridanus's...rump? I guess.) he kicked out with his hind left leg, hoping that he would scratch the other males nose or eyes, or whatever made contact if it did. Eridanus's teeth would bite into his lower thigh as opposed to his belly, leaving moderate lacerations and he could feel the wound bleed. Although this fight wasn't going in his favor, he hadn't expected it to with this brute.

It was obvious Eridanus was better trained in the art of fighting, but that didn't mean he wouldn't try. He would take the experience and rerun it in his head, to take from it and learn from it. The battle was but a blur. Before he knew it, his opponents hips had swung away and he saw through narrowed eyes as his opponent tried to knock him over, to no avail. Leaping away to face him head on once more, his defenses would set into place. Eyes narrowed, ears pinned, hackles raised, tail flagging out like a rudder, toes spread, claws digging for traction, legs spread for balance, teeth bared, abdomen tensed, and his chin tucked. Lastly, he would roll his shoulders forward to protect the sides of his neck and bunch his scruff, and then his head would lower over his throat.

With a furious bark, he leaped forward at Eridanus, he sought to slam his left shoulder into the center of Eridanus's chest, in the hopes of bruising his opponent further if not knocking the wind from him. These were his last attempts, and success or failure he didn't care. This was practice, to him. And whether Eridanus knew it or not, he was teaching him however harsh he was. Whether Enigma made contact or not, he would twist his head up. Jaws gaping as they sought to get a grip on Eridnaus's lower jaw bone. He wanted to attain a grip, upper canines enclosing the left side of Eridanus's jaw and lower canines on the right. Since Eridanus had fractured his tail, he wanted to fracture of not break, his opponents jaw. If not scar his face further.

ooc//it's evident i've been screwing up the whole spar so this last post i know is really shitty and i'm really tired and discouraged so...yeah sorry. not in a good mood right now >.>

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!