Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-30-2015, 08:22 PM

The dumb animal had found itself in a dangerous situation. A snow rabbit had Arian snipping at it's heels despite how fast it was in the snow. Arian was fairly good at moving herself and it was tripping all over the place anyway. Of course the young woman wouldn't even notice Cypress near the icy shores of the water as she continued her chase. Darting back and forth trying to catch the creature in order to eat it. She was only mildly hungry, but a wolf had to do what a wolf had to do. It wasn't until she came right next to him, that she tumbled into Cypress and snatched the rabbit up in her jaws killing it swiftly.

Though in her tumble found herself, halfway on top of someone with prey in her jaws. The woman's crystal eyes widened a little when she saw that it was Cypress scrambling off of him lucky enough that she hadn't thrown him into the waters or at least hoping she hadn't. "I'm sorry Cypress I didn't see you there." she giggled a little bit nervously, letting her ears pin back to her head. Wagging her tail back and forth a little.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.