Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
05-31-2015, 05:09 AM

Nona would watch as one of the younger wolves would approach them and couldn't help but let out a erupt laugh but in a good sense, "I'm Nona, Allen's beloved and its a pleasure to meet you Shrike if I may speak with you after the party I'd like to get to know you a bit more" Nona gently nudged Shrike with her muzzle in greeting before giving Bass her attention. She didn't have anything in mind and she didn't have any herbs on hand to make a game out of with so she would wait to see if anyone else had a suggestion. However her attention turned to the other wolf that moved towards them another member who she was unfamiliar with as Nona gave a light chuckle, "Hello there, Lark I'm Nona its nice to meet you both" Her gaze focused on Lark as she spoke softly.

She was still intently listening to Bass but what better way to get to know the wolves she was unfamiliar with than speak with them starting with young Shrike and Lark here who were before her and Allen. Nona would be respectful towards Bass and assist with the party in her way and tend to any potential injuries if something happens. She would of course give Allen a heads up that she would help tend to possible injuries at the party if something did happen for some odd reason, "Allen if something does happen and someone is injured I'll take care of injuries... someone has to take care of it and it might as well be me and besides I enjoy healing its a task that I find entertaining and who knows I might be able to make a miniature lesson out of it" Nona chuckled a little before settling down.

"Speech"