ardent

Animal [Open]

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-03-2013, 01:32 PM
Roman enjoyed the enthusiastic tone of champions words of wisdom and felt delighted that she could see potential in him a destined for great things ahead even if others couldn't see it Thanks champion that means alot but roman liked her idea for her to be greater and be mistreated by others and outting her down just because she's female he spoke with an angry tone what's the matter with those wolves have they no respect for a lady that is an out rage but i can see why you left but me im looking for a home or family maybe a pack not sure yet i didn't decide to be a rouge i just left home i wasn't a part of a pack from the start actually[\b] he said to champion with a normal bland tone he wasn't a part of anything just a wolf who ran from home and seeking someone new to accept him.

while the two talked roman stood up and answered [b] Champion this has been delightful and i feel sad you won't stay long but we should go up on an adventure its sounds fun to see what kind of messes we can get into! Cmon get up and lets go!
and so the wolves stood up and ran off onto some new adventure even if it was for a little while but they company would be worth it for him and champion.

End Of the thread