C'mon! C'mon! C'mon!

Kaprasíus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
06-01-2015, 10:09 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2015, 10:09 AM by Kaprasíus.)
Surely she was a child of the gods, even if she did not believe. Her coat reminded him of the rumored bridge called Bifröst, the rainbow bridge that led a path to Asgard. The color of her coat was so bizarre that he couldn't imagine her not being a creation of the gods. She was certainly no commoner..

Her name was Rainbow.  "Well," he began with a toothy smile.  "It's certainly not a name I will forget." Not just because it was quite literal, but it wasn't a name he'd ever heard before.

"A curse?" he'd stammer out quickly, though the female snake that coiled close to his forehead hissed as though in agreement with her words.  "Fuck them all," he'd say finally, brows furrowing. How could a woman marked so plainly, with markings so deeply unnatural be anything but godly? Cursed was not even close to the word for it.

She seemed curious about his own origins. Slowly, deliberately, he would shake his head.  "My story is far too long to be told so quickly," he explained with a furrowed brow.  "And not something a beautiful lady like yourself ought to worry herself with.." His voice held a bit of hunger, again, as his gaze roved over her for. His paws would take him a few steps closer as he watched her still.  "I am a child of the gods, born from their flesh and blood.." His voice would trail off as his gaze settled on her crimson eyes finally.

WARNING: Kaprasíus is extremely prone to violence, including maim fights & character claiming.
Katja is also welcome in any and all of his threads, without warning.
He also has a bush viper companion named Jǫrmungandr.