We've never really spoken but

Lysis

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
06-01-2015, 11:58 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2015, 12:00 PM by Lysis.)

It was difficult to not try to imagine what had happened to Vereux. Had he gotten that scar in battle, perhaps? Defending his sister-wife, Athena? Had he tried to fight to keep their pack? Her gaze was inquisitive as she looked him over. They had never been close, they'd hardly even spoke, though she had certainly known they were kin. It seemed a common thing among the Armadas... many of them knew of one another, and knew that they were family, and yet so many had never even spoke. She was no exception to the rule.

His words surprised her slightly, and she'd tilt her head as she thought. "I never took you for the self-pitying type," she added coyly. Her tail would swish idly behind her as she lowered herself to her hindquarters. "The Armadas are a hated family. I would've thought you'd get over it by now." A slight smile teases her lips then. It's a childlike expression, sweet and innocent, though she is anything but.. though Vereux knows almost nothing about her, other than her lineage, and perhaps the fact that she had been den-bound during much of her early childhood.

"It's good to see you too." It was nice, in a convoluted sort of way. They hadn't been close but it was always good to be amongst family, though some were certainly preferable over others. "I am doing well," she explained gently. "I'm living in Imperium with Kyarst. I'm sure you remember him." Kyarst was not the kind of wolf that let himself be forgotten easily. "Drashiel and Roman's kids live in Imperium as well, though they're a bit.. misguided," she explained, the slightest hint of chill touching her sweet voice. "And only really consider themselves and their parents to be of Armada blood. They won't have anything to do with Kyarst and i." The one link she had left to Drashiel was sitting right in front of her, and it hurt like hell to know they wouldn't even try to get to know her, but she wasn't willing to show just how badly it affected her. Not to anyone but Kyarst himself. Still, she couldn't help but wonder if those kids even understood just how diluted their so-called Armada blood was. Though certainly superior, it wasn't pure in any sense.

Kyarst, her half-brother and closest friend, is allowed in any and all of her threads.