Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-01-2015, 02:29 PM

Ravine hadn't noticed that his words had heated Akemi's features, then again had she not looked away from him the first time he may not have noticed his words had an effect then either. He had spent do much time alone that all hhe tended to notice anymore was agitation. The longer he spent with friends the more he would pick back up.

During the few seconds of dilence between them the black and white man would transfer jer gaze between the woman at his side and the path before them. He was worried about running into something but he also liked to look her not only because he had not been this close to someone this longg without getting chased off but because he did actually think she was pretty.

When she spoke again the man would nod in agreement. "I'm just not sure how to do that. How to open up more I mean, ive been alone so long that being closed off is comfortable. he would think for a moment after he spoke. He couldnt see how love would be right under his nose, especially since he hadnt really spoken to anyone else.

Her next words how ever would bring a grin to his face along with a hint of warmth to his own cheeks. Another nod would be given. "I enjoy yours as well, Akemi"

Speech,