Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
06-01-2015, 11:55 PM

A sigh escaped Vereux's lips. He was thinking about his prior actions now with this pack, so far he was not doing good which was obvious enough. The man hadn't had the chance to speak to any of the members. Hell he barely knew Katja herself, he had previously been part of Ebony with Kassander and he only had known Kassander because the man saved him from starving after escaping being a slave. He was a tall male with built up anger inside of him and no idea of where his identity was. He was hoping Yfir would help him with that, but sometimes his actions were not as well controlled as he previously thought.

His ears flicked, scent filling his nose of another. Single green eye turning with his head to take a glimpse. It was hard to miss that huge ball of fur, a beast, and it made him pin his ears to the back of his skull for a moment. Great, what a bad start they have been off to. Even if no words had been expressed Vereux knew himself would have hated what happened, so why had he done it? He would look down for a moment and slowly walk to the other, but would keep a fair distance in case he didn't wish to speak.

"I'm sorry, for what happened at the borders. I let my body get a hold of my head, I would like to keep a clean slate with you. I've made the same vows, and we are of the same pack so I feel any bad blood would not be good." it wouldn't be good for him. As far as he knew Laufey showed up when Katja did, they must have had some sort of connection. Of course he also could be wrong, his wild imagination led to many different things.

?I speak?