gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
06-02-2015, 05:40 PM

The woman would listen, and rather she wouldn't shy away from him. Of course she was afraid, but she at least found that normal. He was huge compared to her, and on the flip side a wolf instinct inside of her had always said to be wary of strangers no matter how kind she was. After all, Limno refused to be stepped over, to be treated like a rag-doll just because of her gender. As he continued she would frown a little. He had a mate before, that was why he acted to strangely. That he wasn't a perfectly nice man, and he was still hurting from the loss of his to be children.

Limno would come up beside him and bump him in the shoulder. "Do you really think I would say no to you?" she would say a bit quietly. "Every wolf has a bit of evil and a bit of good in them. It doesn't matter which they sway towards, no one can entirely be selfish. Wolves change and sometimes it's for better or for worse." Limno shrugged her shoulders. As she turned to him she would rear up on her hind legs and rest upon his back with her front paws. "I won't be vanishing any time soon, so you don't have to worry.... my mate." her tail wagged a little back and forth.
""