gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
06-02-2015, 09:06 PM

Psalm didn't notice the other wolf at first, he'd miss the startle but would startle slightly himself at the sight. He hadn't smelled any other wolves around here. Psalm just had to leave it to thinking too deeply and not paying attention. Catching his breath and the sudden fast beating of his heart the young Destruction would take in the wolf before him. He seemed a lot like Epiphron's boys when they'd first come to Fiori. Tall, gangly, and obviously having a long way to go. Psalm envied him, he was by far the shortest male in Firori, and he was much shorter and smaller than almost all the pack but the youngest of pups. It was kind of embarrassing when within the presence of someone who towered over him. Still Psalm was curious about this stranger and hesitated in continuing on his path. "Hello!" There was still little fear in him when it came to strangers, but some of his mother's timidness had rubbed off on him. As well, he was getting older and realizing it was socially awkward to run up and hug every wolf you met. "I'm Psalm, currently exploring this here forest. How about you?" He'd ask as his slender form slipped up to a higher reaching root to more easily look this newcomer in the eyes.
""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]