You will be mine [MATURE]

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
04-03-2013, 05:51 PM

Kaios

He listened to the celestial bitch speak, but honestly he didn't care what she had to say. Words went into one ear and out the other. She wasn't the matter at hand here, Newt and Secret were, as of right now Secret more than Newt. Newt was now his, but Secret wanted her freedom, but with freedom, comes a price. His newest wife spoke to him, asking him if he even wished to see his offspring. His head snapped violently toward the woman, teeth lashing in her direction. Sharp canines met her flesh, teeth digging deeply into her shoulder as he gave her a warning wound. Blood seeped into his mouth for a split second, but he ripped himself away so he could speak. "You stupid bitch, of course I will see them! I might be the devil, but even he has priorities!" He snarled viciously, saliva spitting into his new mates face. He was pissed to say the least. His head snapped back toward Secret, awaiting her answer. When she didn't give one, his lips curled into a snarl. He was growing impatient with this whole scene, he wanted to get this over with. "So what's it going to be Secret? Decision time." The corners of his lips curled into a wicked smile. If she didn't answer soon he would make her answer.