gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
06-03-2015, 11:30 PM

A humm would leave her lips, yes not many would stop to admire a place such as this but she was abnormal on all edges. She wanted to know everything about everyone. Perhaps it was behavior to why they acted the way they did. She studied herbs, and now she even had came across a few fancy wolves occasionally with their own problems. Renhett knew in her gene's there was high possibility of mental disorders. However children never crossed her mind even with how flirtatious she actually was. "I see, how interesting. I don't believe there are any tribes here, I was born in these lands they call them Alacritis. We have packs instead of tribes. I've met a few in my travels though!" her white ears would flick. His name was a bit confusing to her but she would ask before shortening it. "Mind if I call you Ota? You have an amazing name but it's a bit twisted for my tongue." she giggled.

"What made you leave your previous Tribe? And don't be afraid to ask me any questions. I'm sort of, well I study things and wolves mainly their heads and bodies." Renhett nodded. There was no shame for her in what she did. Being as she was she tried not to worry about the past or the future. Her main source of freedom was trying to look at a problem and solving it. She was a problem solver, and never ran away from most things.

"Talk"