Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-03-2015, 11:41 PM

Arian's ears flicked a little, how to describe night to a child definitely was hard. Scary things, and what did souls mean. "Souls are what make you, you, it's inside of you. You cannot see, hear or touch a soul but it's there." she would reply softly to him. Though before she could say anything else an angry mother showed up. Surreal scolded the boy, and her blue eyes looked on. Perhaps she shouldn't have come, or at least should have left earlier in order to get here at a daytime hour. Though Arian was slightly happy she had arrived when she did in order to stop her son from scuttling off where predators could snatch him up. She only caught the jist of her words but heard from Tornach as he asked what grounded was.

"Everything is fine Surreal, I misjudged myself leaving home to come for a visit. I hope I'm not imposing." her eyes moved to the dark boy. "He's adorable, but very adventurous. Asking me all sorts of questions about what night is and the stars. It's nice to meet you Tornach I'm Arian Adravendi." she said. Looking back towards Surreal, she hoped she hadn't been encouraging the child. After all, stalling was the best she could do. When he was not hers, she didn't have the right to scold him.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.