gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
06-04-2015, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2015, 03:41 PM by Shaye I.)

Shaye would easily soak in everything her aunt was telling her, even when big words where involved she tried to take it all in adhesive, she did know that one luckily and with her bright eyes on her aunt she would nod, letting the other know she was taking it all in. She jumped when someone spoke, sir loses but not afraid as her eyes went upwards to spot the black coated creature in the tree above them. She giggled softly, her tail swaying energetically behind her as she studied the stranger.

Even as he finished speaking he would start to descend the tree and she would watch with avid interest to see if she could see the trick to how be got up there. If height was the key, she had the advantage as he young girl was taller even then this midnight coated wolf. "Auntie Rhy is my teacher" shaye stated proudly as he asked if this was a lesson. He also asked if he could be any use and she giggled "you could fall out of your tree so I can heal you" she joked.

"speech"  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.