gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
06-04-2015, 03:48 PM

As he explained Renhett would be respectful, nodding her head to let him know that she was listening. Though as it went through her head, she thought about what had happened to him. It must have been why he was such a gentleman. Because of his fathers death, and how 'unfairly' that the tribe treated them. Her tail flicked a little, as he would ask her about her own family. A small smile appeared on her face. It still hurt but only a little, however the past was the past and it made causation for many things. "I was born in alacritis, my mother died giving birth to me and my siblings so we never really knew much about her. Because of it, we spent our time with our father and went to a pack called Abaven. The walker family has a lot, a lot, of wolves in it. Cousins, uncles, but we never were close to them besides my sister Aiko. So life was good but a season later my father fell off a cliff and died. We were adopted by a man named Quelt a friend of the families while me and my brother Darrah were fairly sick and stayed int he den. After that I kind of just fell apart I suppose, my brother Levaithi vanished after something in his head went wrong. He couldn't physically feel bad for anything he did. I left Abaven and Alacritis to study my craft of healing the body and the mind. I try to find out why wolves do what they do, and the behaviors that anything may have."

It was a very long paragraph but he did ask. She had tried to give him the run down version. As her red eyes glanced over him her muscles shivered a little bit. Scooting closer to him she smiled. "This place has a lot of mysteries in it. I'm sure you'll like it, I'm thinking of joining a pack soon." her black tail wagged back and forth. She looked off into the moonlight, the moon was full and it caused enough light to reflect off of the weeping willows and the snow. Making the display, beautiful.

"Talk"