Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-04-2015, 04:49 PM
The maroon brute smiled and nodded his head, showing that he was listening to her. She did have a very hard past; he felt bad about her. He gave her a shoulder a friendly, yet gentle nudge with his paw, showing kindness and sincerity as he spoke to her. ""I'm sorry you had to go through that, Ma'am, it must have been very hard for you. Though, my mother did tell me that when someone passes on, they will always be with you and watch over you. I am not sure if you will believe my words, but, if you ever need anything, I will be more than willing to help you if you ever need my assistance. I am a man of my word, and I never go back on it." He replied, smiling and looking upward toward the sky, the moon glistening.

"The moon sure is beautiful tonight." He turned his head to meet her crimson gaze. Her eyes were beautiful, like rubies, and he could not help but say it to her, "I am sorry, but I cannot get over how beautiful your eyes are, they shine so bright in the moonlight." Realizing what he had said, Otaktay turned his head slightly his head low, he was not sure if he had offended her or made her nervous, but it was his opinion, and he did think her eyes were beautiful.