Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-04-2015, 06:06 PM
Otaktay shook his head, "It is not that, Ma'am, for I have seen many evil wolves and unfortunate souls who end up dying because of their wrath. I can tell you must lust over everything in front of you, and I get that, for my father was the same way. Then, he met my mother, and he said she was too good of a wolf with a perfect personality and soul to pass up, and they fell in love with one another, and he died protecting her. I am not sure if you would ever be the same way, but, I cannot control you, and it is your future that you can only control." He stood up and walked a little more toward the water, sitting down and looking inside the water, closing his eyes and hanging his head low. He placed his paw inside the water.

"See how the ripples form, so small at first, but look how they grow," he explained, "It is like life. You start out small, but even the smallest thing can make the biggest different in life, such as how the ripples grow and become greater. Sometimes, the best path in life is not the easiest one. I would be there for my mate, anytime, and any place, whenever she would need me, I would be there for her, even to die for her."