build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
06-04-2015, 07:22 PM
OOC: I'm so, so sorry I missed this one >.<

Donostrea. He mentally rolled the name over a couple of times. Epiphron hadn't told him much, he didn't even know the gender of their leader and it would be impolite for him to ask for more information considering the situation, so he could certainly benefit from meeting with this other pack.

Epiphron seconded his statement, her words serving to hearten the brute. There was still much he didn't know about Epiphron and her pack, but what he did know he liked. He believed her to be a capable leader and in some ways thought she might be a kindred spirit. "Perhaps in a few weeks I can come visit you?" she queried. Of course she was welcome to visit. He'd shown up at her borders without so much as an invitation, the least he could do was return the goodwill. Valentine was eager to show her around and give her a better understanding of Imperium. "Of course," he murmured, "I'd be happy to show you around and I'm sure I'll have an answer for you by then."

On a whim Valentine decided to try to satisfy some of his curiosity. "If I may ask,", the brute began, "What drew you to the Mangroves? I went there a couple of times as a yearling."  Well, he'd taken dates and met girls there, but she didn't need to know that, did she?

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.