size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
06-05-2015, 04:18 PM

He ventured towards the heart of the Eastern lands. The male finding difficult in this season to be out alone. Although he was a Northern wolf, he was used to the cold and the driving snow. But being alone didn't suit him. He was too used to having a tribe. A family. But those were no more, and they hadn't been for a while. Though it wasn't that long ago, maybe less than a year at best, he missed the company of others. Whether it was poking and prodding at them to annoyance, or bantering and arguing playfully back and forth, he didn't know. But he missed the company.

And so it sat in his mind. The need to join a pack, not just for survival but to perhaps, fill that empty spot in his chest. Even if just a little. Zell knew where to go, for he had contemplated and mulled over the possibilities in his mind several times over before making the decision. He heard whispers in the wind, through the grapevine, and several other sources about the different packs that were around. And the one he sought now was probably his best bet. Whether they accepted him or turned him away, only fate would tell. He knew he had a knack for pissing off others due to his attitude, but it was his way of coping with his past.

He'd reach the borders of Abaven. The rapids were to his right, several yards behind him. He'd stop several feet from the border, not wanting to piss of this alpha like he had the last one. Then again, she had judged him before even trying to understand or get to know him. Which in turn, caused him to decide to walk away from the woman. He hoped this one was different. The large male threw back his head, calling out for the Alpha. He would not like to meddle with anyone else but the head honcho. He needed to see for himself if it was worth it after all.

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!