Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-05-2015, 07:55 PM

Guinevere.... it must have been the elder. Arian knew of a young adravendi woman who had simply been named after an elder. It made her smile a bit though, it did indeed imply Avalon was family. Her family seemed to grow every wolf she meant, highly considering her adopted family along with her genetic were huge. "I guess we are, I myself am adopted but the adravendi has always been my family." Arian would stay close to Avalon, limping up towards the ship as she walked. Somehow she knew Avalon would be okay, every wolf was different but after what she and Vereux had gone through than just maybe. Arian still had scars, forever embedded in her brain because of her depression but things..... were okay.

"Our current head fighter is a bit of.... a rough patch. However, I'm a very skilled healer if I say so myself I could teach you if you wish. I have a pupil - who happens to be the alpha's son - from Abaven our allies coming in spring." Arian would giggle a little lightly as her paws carried her. She softly nudged Avalon on the shoulder. "Why don't you tell me more about yourself. We could exchange questions, I ask a question and then you can ask me a question." perhaps she was trying to start a game with the other. Yet, she just felt.... more comfortable to say it blatantly.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.