Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-05-2015, 10:08 PM

Arian would watch him carefully, he must have been doing the same thing. Her tail would curl around her rump, getting rid of any snow that might of bothered her body. When he asked who she was, she took up the opportunity to find out if he was who she thought he was. "Watashinonamaeha Ohitsujiza umare no Adravendidesuga, shussan ni yotte, watashi wa hokō-sha no Hutashi rain karadesu.(My name is Arian Adravendi, but by birth I am from the Hutashi line of Walkers.)" maybe it would spike something in him. She knew a lot about the walker family, usually they had a thing with family. However she couldn't assume, it was rude of her.

"Watashitachiha, genjitende wa asoko ni sunde, pakku Sonticus no arufadesu(I'm the alpha of the pack Sonticus, we live over there at the moment)" Arian would turn her head to the ship in the distance. As far away as it was, you could still see the giant thing encased in ice. Sitting upon the watery shore next to the river that supported her pack.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.