Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-05-2015, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2015, 02:56 PM by Evelyn.)

Arian smiled at the girl for a moment as she spoke. Shaking her head a little, it was not offensive at all. Of course she had noticed Avalon's limp as well, bit decided not to mention it. After all, her own, Arian had asked for it. Pain inflicted willingly after she asked her uncle to maim her when she felt as if she had nothing left. Her crystal eyes looked to the ship as they arrive to the ramp that headed to the hull. "Not offensive at all, I'm friends with the alpha. I guess even if I was mediocre he would be sending his son - plus starling wanted to come." Arian would say as she headed up the ramp onto the ship.

"Hmmm, well then. Where did you grow up?" Arian would ask her. That would be a good place to start, she did feel they would be running into some sad parts. Arian was an open book about herself, but she hoped it wouldn't trigger Avalon. Sometimes just speaking about events, would make others cry and break down. She would be careful with her own depression and anxiety as well.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.