Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-06-2015, 10:00 AM

Arian would try to settle herself down now that Avalon was here. Muscles relaxing, her shivering was dying down. Her crystal eyes looked around the deck of the ship. In the darknesss, there was not a creature a stir. The icy winter air whipped up fine lines of powdery snow. She sighed a little bit, as the other spoke she nodded her head a little. "When I'm alone it does, but usually I have mint with me to calm me down if things get bad." she snorted a little to herself. "I can't be greedy and just keep Cypress around all the time." she sighed.

She would hate it if Cypress had to give up his freedom for her. She'd never entirely let him do that, because she was certain he would willingly do it for her. Arian rested her head on Avalon's body if she was allowed to. Tail curling around herself as she let out another small sigh to get rid of the negative energy she had been holding up. "I'm sorry Avalon, sometimes it just happens." her shoulders shrugged for a moment. It happened because of her insecurities that she still had of course.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.