gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
06-06-2015, 08:31 PM
Frith was on a walk, unfortunately not a pleasure walk either. He was scouting for prey stuffs. The winter was difficult in Threar, the ocean was cold and did not yield much life. The forests were quiet and he was beginning to worry about their food stores. A hunting trip might be in order in the packs future, and he would need to know where to go to lead them more effectively. The thought actually excited him, taking his older children on a longer expedition. They were practically adults now, the thought astounded him every time it came to mind. His little tiny babies were going to be two years old. Time had flown by, it seemed like yesterday they fit in the palm of his paw.

All the thoughts of his children's age would fog his mind to what he should have been concentrating on. He'd snap to attention at his foot cracked a stick. Instinctively he'd crouch down low, all of his limbs were tucked as he looked around him, that was when he'd spot the deer. Though he didn't see Glacier he was in exactly the right place to smell him. There was a hunter here.
""
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]