gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
06-07-2015, 11:51 AM
The large brute's attention was easily grabbed as Frith started to move, he'd turn even as the words left the chocolate man's lips. Already a grin would form on the larger wolf's maw and Frith knew he'd assumed correctly. There were only a couple words returned, and Frith did indeed know what the point was. Frith would consider for a long second, debating which would be better but he couldn't help but think the other wolf laying in wait would be better. He could more easily overpower the animal. "I'll run." He'd whisper back, if the stranger was going to wait here Frith would need to make his way to the other side of the animal. This process took a long time, Frith skirted around the creature, but he had to be silent. One wrong move and he would ruin the other wolf's hunt. Eventually he'd come into place and with little hesitation he would leap from the clearing and race towards the young deer.

Of course the animal would startle and start heading in the direction it had come, straight towards the wolf laying in wait.
""
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]