size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
06-07-2015, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2015, 04:32 PM by Valentine.)

"How could you do that to him?" The rage he'd been grappling with since the fight flared up at her words. To smother the sudden desire to lunge across the space between them, Valentine ground his teeth together, his lips lifting in a snarl as a hiss bubbled free. Who gave a fuck about that slave and his balls? He'd gotten to leave with his life and if his only value was found in his ability to impregnate women then Alacritia was better off now that he was nutless.

His fur standing on end, he bit out slowly, his voice low and careful, "You were special to me. I trusted you," Valen paused to grind his teeth together, remembering her walking away, and his voice started to rise,"And you were so quick to undermine me. How dare you question my sovereignty in front of my enemy!" He ended on a roar, his teeth bared in an enraged snarl. She'd wounded him, taken the trust he'd given her and thrown it back in his face. Valentine didn't have a problem with her tending to the wounds of his opponent. He did, however, have a problem with how she'd done it. She'd spit in his face, let that ball-less bastard see how well he kept his pack in line. He was not a joke, not to be trifled with or walked over, and if she thought she could get away with disrespect because of his affection for her then she was sadly mistaken.

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.