Hyder

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
player
06-07-2015, 07:43 PM

It was beginning to irritate him how she thought she knew everything. He was not new at this, slavery was something he was no stranger to. Hyder would let a steep growl escape his throat, stepping above the small canine. He would pull back his lips. "You think that I do not know how to handle a slave. I've had ten times the slaves I have now, and they were lionesses much stronger than you. I would watch the way you think creature." he snapped at her flicking his tail back and forth. "Or do you want me to remove one of your eyes." his pink eyes narrowed on her.

She was treading on thin ice, and he wanted to make it crystal clear that she knew nothing as far as he was concerned. Safir was a simple bug, and a starting point for the lion. She could cool down in the river, sit underneath the residing tree's either way she would learn to live here. She also would learn that he was not an inexperienced master. Hyder would keep himself near her, waiting to see what she would do and if he would need to implement further punishment.