gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
06-08-2015, 02:42 PM
Again, he would go flying. The boy flustered and frightened, would listen to the female. He hadn't known the flower was poisonous...could he have accidentally killed Pamela with a mistake like that? Or maybe even himself? He lied there for a moment, not moving as her voice seemed to shake. He feared that if he spoke, his voice might shake. He was upset and frightened, he had never felt attacked nor had he ever attacked anyone before. Slowly, he'd pick himself up off the ground, shaking his pelt off and staring at the woman.

He looked at the mangled creature, not sure why she had the look of sadness in her face nor why her voice was shaking. She had apologized, but it was he who should be sorry. After all, she had saved him from making a potentially fatal error after all. "No...I should be sorry...I-I didn't know it was dangerous, you were just...trying to help..." He had to admit that if she hadn't gotten here when she did, he probably would have been dead halfway home, or worse, accidentally killed his mother. He sighed, ears splayed to the sides and his head and tail low in a show of apology. "I'm...sorry for attacking you..." He glanced at the woman, his fear ebbing but slowly. Misunderstandings aside, he was curious as to why she looked the way she did. And before he knew it, the question burst from his tongue. "What happened to you?" Almost immediately, he'd shut his mouth. Why did he just ask that?

"Speech"