size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
06-08-2015, 03:12 PM

The Monochromatic boy was making his way the slope at a leisurely pace, the cool winter air had only dropped in temperature with the falling of the night time and yet he wasn’t in any rush to get anywhere. The cliff wasn’t so far from the pack lands that he couldn’t make it back before the sun took its place in the sky again but it would still be a bit of a trek. But Hymn had never really been a nervous one and the yearling’s return to freedom only made him bolder, well that and his brother trailing behind him.

He paused for a moment to glance back at his twin, grinning at the smaller form. He wasn’t sure exactly how his brother felt about this spur of the moment midnight outing, especially considering Psalm’s recent attachment to their mother… Novel would be fine though, after all Momma Ara would be there to look after her.

He pushed any negative thoughts from his head though as he once more began bounding up the slope, ecstatic about the flowers pushing through the still thin snow fall. He bounced from side to side, tail beating against the air and a happy laugh pulling from his throat. "Come on! " He teased back at his twin, "I’m gonna beat you to the top!"

""

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3