Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
06-08-2015, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 03:13 PM by Glacier.)

As Glacier knew a little of Frith's pack (abide not much, other then the name and face of Novella) it would seem Frith knew a little of him, realizing he was Voltage's brother. At the mention of his brother Glacier's face would light up and he grinned at Frith “Ah, so you know of my Litter Mate then, yes we rule Donostrea together” he explained easily, he was tempted to make a teasing joke at how unfortunate Frith was to have met his energetic brother, but he missed Voltage too much in his absence and his heart wasn't in the brotherly teasing.

In response to splitting the kill Firth admitted that he had far to go and didn't want much of the spoils. That in itself raised Glacier's opinion further. This man who was moments ago a stranger went out of his way to help him take down the deer without expecting much to any reward in return. It spoke well of the pack Frith helped to lead and Glacier wanted an alliance with these fair and even minded wolves. “If that is your wish” he said politely and ripped off a back leg with his teeth, ensuring to get as much meat as possible for Frith in the process. “It was a pleasure working by your side, my friend, we should do it again sometime”

"speech"