gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
06-08-2015, 04:16 PM

It wasn't too long before her mother gave her a bark, letting her know that she was inside her den like she had imagined. Amalia waited, not wishing to intrude on her privacy. But the need to rush forth and curl against her mother like a whelp was overwhelming indeed. When the woman came out and nuzzled into her, she let out a breathless whine and pushed herself forward, almost clinging to her mother in a desperate way. She told her that she looked sad, and slowly her head nodded. She almost jumped towards her again when Pip pulled back to eye her, but she hesitated as a question was directed at her. "I don't know..." she said softly, ears folding back against her skull. This looming sadness could not be placed, and it was starting to drive her mad. Hopefully Epiphron had the answers, she always did in one way or another. "I have been feeling so distant from everyone. I keep trying to say that it is because of my studies, but I know its not Mother... I have driven a wedge between myself and those I care about most. And the most frustrating part about it is that I just don't know WHY." Her voice was soft, confused and lost as she let her inner thoughts be known to her dearest mother. "What is wrong with me? I have all I could ask for, and yet..." Amalia trailed off, dark blue eyes investigating her mothers pale face. She needed help. She didn't know who else to go to right now. She knew that Pip was there for her no matter what, and this was a moment that she needed her most.

"Speech"
'thoughts'