gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
06-08-2015, 04:55 PM

Avalon had noticed her at that point, if you were smart enough to put two and two together she would be able to tell she had been following the other. Avalon was larger than Arian, but Amachi did dwarf the other girl still. Her black tail would stick out of the snow, showing the odd orange underbelly and red tip easily. Amachi definitely would not be a good hunter in this whether. As Avalon approached, she placed her ears against the back of her head listening to her words. Was she alright, well that was debatable but there definitely wasn't really anything wrong with her. "I'm okay." Amachi answered simply.

She nodded her head to the other. "I was... following you. Not because I'm a stalker or anything, it's just.... I saw you around Arian wanted to make sure you weren't gonna get hurt." Amachi mused, hoping that was a good enough explaination. Worrying about someone she didn't know probably could get her in a lot of trouble. However they were in the same pack, so things could have been different. She had never dealt with a pack like this anyway.

""

[Image: 11ludc3.png]