gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
06-08-2015, 08:50 PM

Psalm was practiced in the art of navigating trees, he'd lived his whole life in the mangrove. If you didn't want to get wet you took to the roots, and since really roots were the only way to travel in this forest. With ease he'd hop up so he didn't feel quite so tiny next to this massive pup. With out much hesitation he'd coil his haunches and wrap his tail around his hind legs. His curiosity was obvious in the way his ears perked up at this slate almost purple boy. In terms of age Psalm was the winner, but his mentality was hardly that of a one and a half year old. On the other hand Psalm was becoming more observant with age, and he wouldn't miss how shy this stranger, who introduced himself as Angelus, was. Though he could see potential in this interaction already, the other was exploring as well. Psalm would nod at Angel's next comment, it was a really cool forest. However his words about a monster made him quirk an eyebrow. "Haven't seen any monsters yet. I'd give it a piece of my mind though, if I saw it." He'd laugh to himself as a joke formed in his head. "I'm small enough it'd probably mistake me as a pup too!" He'd snort at the thought amusedly.
""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]