gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
06-08-2015, 09:03 PM

Psalm did his very best to keep up with his taller brother, he'd found himself a high paced lope that seemed to work well, and though he felt better with his tongue lolling from his mouth he didn't quite lose his breath. Hymn still needed to stop and look back before they reached the incline. It hadn't been incredibly difficult to drag him out of the den that night, they'd left their mothers curled safely back at the den and adventure was far past due.

Hymn didn't stay waiting for long, Psalm had barely caught up to him when he turned and resumed his journey up the steep hill. "Come on!" Hymn tried to hurry the boy along. Psalm barked excitedly, a competitive smile racing over his features as he picked up the pace. "Fat chance!" Psalm would reply as he put the pedal to the metal and doubled the speed of his stride. He might have been small but he was fast. He wouldn't waste time in reaching the peak, but before he could call victory his eyes would land on another moon lit figure. Psalm would stop short, who was that?
""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]