Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
06-08-2015, 09:36 PM
With silent observation the titans eyes would move from sister to brother and back again. In one he could sense relief and happiness for anais's new found love, in the other he could sense despair and worry and with her next words he could understand why anais might be finding her place in life but lior would be afraid she would never find this for herself, at least in terms of finding a teacher for the art she was passionate about. For the moment his attention would wholly be upon this girl as he took a step closer and lowered his head to look into her eyes. "I have no wish to separate your family, and you will have a home in my pack if you wish it. If you do decide to join us, j can promise you that I will track down and bring to you a reliable mentor in healing" he vowed, keeping his eyes upon hers a moment longer before stepping back to anais's side again.

He would turn his attention now to Nako and nod at the calmer wolf in appreciation to his words on support. "I want to offer anais stability protection and a life filled with love" he promised softly to the protective brother. He turned his gaze on anais then and winked to soften the compliment and dedication that was likely embarrassing her. Anais would have her own chance of course to offer her dedication to him in the form of declaring her love and he would beam proudly and kiss her cheek and whisper softly in her ear "as I do you" he promised.